We will conduct a scan of your internal and external network resources using industry-leading technology. Our scan process will identify the same vulnerabilities that an attacker would use to compromise your network. We will identify these vulnerabilities, generate a detailed report of what we discovered and the associated risk, and then provide available options to patch the vulnerabilities before they are exploited. If you’re interested in having Keyqo Security remediate, we’re happy to help.
This service goes one level beyond our deep dive vulnerability assessment by actually seeking to exploit the vulnerabilities we find. That is, we pretend to be the “bad guy”, acting as they would.
Our Five Step Process:
(1) Define Scope of Engagement – What we will be testing (internal network, external network, mobile devices), when we’ll do it, who will know, what information will be provided, and end goal.
(2) Conduct Testing as per Statement of Work – Using industry-leading security technology and processes, we’ll take on the role of a malicious hacker. We’ll attempt to break into as many systems as possible, with the goal of “stealing” sensitive data or compromising important machines.
(3) Reporting – We will let you know what we found and how we obtained access.
(4) Remediation – We will assist in fixing any issues we identify.
(5) Retest – We will try to break in again using the same vulnerabilities as before to ensure full resolution.
Secure Code Reviews & Application Security Testing
Keyqo Security’s deep review process can be implemented at any stage of the development cycle or from conception through release. With every engagement, we conduct a comprehensive source code review to ensure secure coding best practices are in place and any risk vulnerabilities are minimized. We also conduct functionality and penetration testing of newly-deployed custom applications to ensure security.
Virtual CISO Services
Here at Keyqo Security, we provide services designed to align your strategic business and information technology goals and objectives.
Mark Rudnitsky, Founder & CEO at Keyqo Security, was interviewed by Bloomberg for GDPR’s effects on blockchain technology. You can the read the full article here.