We will conduct a scan of your internal and external network resources using industry-leading technology. Our scan process will identify the same vulnerabilities that an attacker would use to compromise your network. We will identify these vulnerabilities, generate a detailed report of what we discovered and the associated risk, and then provide available options to patch the vulnerabilities before they are exploited. If you’re interested in having Keyqo Security remediate, we’re happy to help.
This service goes one level beyond our deep dive vulnerability assessment by actually seeking to exploit the vulnerabilities we find. That is, we pretend to be the “bad guy”, acting as they would.
Five Step Process:
- Define Scope of Engagement – What we will be testing (internal network, external network, mobile devices), when we’ll do it, who will know, what information will be provided (black box – we’ll know nothing about your network, full-visibility – we’ll get everything, hybrid), and end goal.
- Conduct Testing as per Statement of Work – Using industry-leading security technology and processes, we’ll take on the role of a malicious hacker. We’ll attempt to break into as many systems as possible, with the goal of “stealing” sensitive data or compromising important machines.
- Reporting – We will let you know what we found and how we obtained access.
- Remediation – We will assist in fixing any issues we identify.
- Retest – We will try to break in again using the same vulnerabilities as before to ensure full resolution.
Secure Code Reviews & Application Security Testing
We will conduct deep reviews of custom applications at any stage of the development cycle, from development to release.
Our team has familiarity with most major programming languages.
Conduct source code reviews to ensure secure coding best practices are followed and risk of vulnerabilities is minimized.
Conduct functionality testing and penetration testing of newly-deployed custom applications to ensure security.
Our team is well-versed in web-based and locally installed application security testing.
Virtual CISO Services
Here at Keyqo Security, we provide services designed to align your strategic business and information technology goals and objectives.
Mark Rudnitsky, Founder & CEO at Keyqo Security, was interviewed by Bloomberg for GDPR’s effects on blockchain technology. You can the read the full article here.
- Implementation of policies and procedures designed to ensure a security-first mindset
- BYOD, Blockchain, IoT, wireless, firewalls, network
- IT systems architecture and design
- network, identity and access management, data storage
- Risk assessments and mitigation
- regulatory, natural or man-made disasters, breaches and theft, vendors
- Compliance with HIPAA, GDPR, PCI/DSS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and more
- Security and data privacy strategy
- records retention and destruction policy, vendor vetting process, end user/patient/client data safeguarding
- Backups, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning
- End user security awareness training